Terms & Conditions

 

Minimums, Pre-Orders& PAYMENt

Our minimum opening order is $500. $300 for reorders. If a reorder is placed for less than $300 it will be charged a 20% shipping and handling fee.

Preorder products are charged a 25% non-refundable deposit. The remaining 75% is charged on ship.

We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. To apply for Net 30 please contact orders@cdmxdesign.com


SHIPPING

All orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise specified. Shipping (UPS Ground) and handling within the continental United States is charged at a rate of 15% of your orders total. Higher shipping chargers will apply to Hawaii, Alaska and outside of the United States. 


RETURNS

It is the intent of CDMX Design that you are completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please email orders@cdmxdesign.com to discuss.

If your item is defective or damaged in shipping please report via email within 2 days of receiving. For defective or damaged items we are happy to reimburse your original payment method or replace the product.

We will accept change of mind returns as long as the product is in its original condition. All change of mind returns must be brought to our attention within 7 days of receiving. Change of mind returns can be credited towards your next CDMX order or refunded to your original payment method. It is the responsibility of the customer to retun any change of mind items. Change of mind returns will incur a 15% restocking fee.